From the beginning FGV's main goal is to provide the best quality of service. FGV is oriented and structured to anticipate and support our customers' needs, developing products that can ensure high performances, high quality level, security and ease of use. FGV monitors and controls with great care every production phase. All the products undergo strict tests during all the production cycle, according to Quality Sistem Management certified since July 1993 with UNI EN ISO 9001 rules.
FGV has an internal test laboratory where to check repeatedly the products, beginning from the planning phase. Besides, the new and important products are being certified through tests at qualified external laboratories, based on specific test rules and designed for different product categories. Internal and external processes are constantly monitored and improved to ensure the most favourable production conditions.
Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
The application of these principles is a condition for membership in Formenti & Giovenzana SpA.The Code of Conduct is based on Rules of Conduct and Principles of Action which each Company director, manager, employee and collaborator is required to personally comply with.
Rules of Conduct
The Rules of Conduct engage all our skills, knowledge and willingness to work with passion, enthusiasm and positive energy.
Click here to download FGV Code of Conduct in Pdf
A sustainable development links in an interdependence relationship, the protection and enhancement of natural resources to the economic, social and institutional context, in order to meet the current generation needs without compromising the future generation ability to meet their ones.
With this in mind Formenti and Giovenzana since 2016 and therefore for the second consecutive year is buying 100% electricity from natural geothermal sources. This supplying allows to declare that the CO2 production related to the electricity is equal to zero.
Click here to download the certificate.
The FGV division of the Formenti & Giovenzana SpA is pursuing business objectives, in the furniture accessories production field, through the maintenance and the improvement of an Environmental, Health and Safety Management System. To do this, the company has an appropriate organizational structure and implements rules, procedures and working methods in order to optimize the behavior of employees. The Business Management System (EMS) is structured according to the UNI EN ISO 14001: 2004.
The main points on which it based the Policy for the Environment and Health in the workplace are the following:
- Compliance with legal requirements and regulations;
- Implementing an EMS that involves the entire organization
- Continuous performance improvement through the definition of objectives periodically planned and reviewed;
- Make known the Environmental Policy across the enterprise through press releases and Social Responsibility actions updated periodically
- Make known the Environmental Policy outside the enterprise through information regularly updated on the website
- Support the commitment and the responsibility of each employee at every level by an adequate training program
- Preventive attitude rather than follow-up actions in order to limit possible negative effects;
- To eliminate at sources, when possible, the environmental impacts associated to its main activity, or to reduce them in line with the technical/economical feasibility
- To evaluate, during the designing stage, the environmental impacts associated with new processes and products by minimizing them as far as possible
- Rational usage of the natural and energy resources
- Engage in handling waste and favor, wherever possible, recycling procedures rather than disposal
- An open interaction with the community and local authorities.
The Company Management of the Formenti & Giovenzana SpA undertakes to provide and ensure the human and material resources required to achieve a continuous improvement in the environmental field.
The Company Management of the Formenti & Giovenzana SpA undertakes to periodically review the Environmental Policy in relation to inside information, to legislative constraints, to external stakeholders and to a structural and productive changes.
Click here to download FGV's ISO 14001:2004 Certificate